un super viaje imaginario con todos tus amigos a la tierra del peor es nada y el ya pues que me queda

miércoles, marzo 30, 2005

Sometimes love looks like an ugly bitch

But sometimes I feel like an ugly bitch too...

That would mean that love looks like me...

It's impressive how love imitates life sometimes...

Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
An’ if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know

Me gustas cuando ESTÁS callada, porque se que realmente estás ausente.

2 Apreciaciones:

Blogger diego vislumbró...

me gusta cuando está bloqueada y no puede hablarme

abril 04, 2005 9:07 a.m.

 
Blogger xxx vislumbró...

no hay nada más genial que la lógica del absurdo. bueno quizá sí.

but i dont know what im talking about. cause i've never met an ugly bitch and i never met you.

mayo 20, 2005 9:56 p.m.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home